Wonder Years Academy believes in building positive relationships with our families. This allows open communication in our children’s education. Our low teacher to child ratio promotes an environment for individualized care. Which will result in a balance of academic and social development, physical well being and creative expression.
Traits We Are Looking For
- Handle stressful situations.
- Articulate communication both written and verbal.
- Basic understanding of child development.
Opportunities For Growth
- Financially supported in obtaining the following education
- Child Development Credential (CDA) - required to obtain within the first 2 years of employment
- Associate of Arts in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Become First Aid and CPR certified.
- Obtain Universal Precaution training.
- Education Workshops.
Current Job Openings
Full-Time Floater - No current openings at this time.
Part-Time Floater - No current openings at this time.
Teacher’s Assistant - No current openings at this time.
Lead Teacher - No current openings at this time.
Food Specialist - No current openings at this time.